Our BPO Services
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the term used to describe all forms of off-shoring, including call center and back room functions.
As there is a different mindset and skill base required for each of these areas, we use the term (BPO) to describe Back Office operations only – i.e. functions which require qualified personnel in law, accounting, process engineering, etc.
Our BPO services are facilitated in the Philippines where more than 1 million people are already working in BPO related activities, including call center services.
Our involvement in BPO projects is on an advisory or project management basis – i.e. we provide ‘on-the-ground’ expertise at a much lower cost than basing a “staffer” here at expensive “expat” salaries.
The following qualification parameters apply for needs in this area:
- The requirement is correctly specified with milestones and measurement criteria clearly defined
- The application is in an area we understand / have available expertise we can draw on
- There is a readily available skill base which can be identified and sourced locally
- System documentation and staff training are provided
- The function requires dedicated staff
Because of the impact it can have on your success, Business Process Outsourcing MUST be approached with a long term mindset!
Click on the product below to learn about a fast and low cost way to get started…