Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is the term used to describe all forms of off-shoring, including call center and back room functions.
As there is a different mindset and skill base required for each of these areas, we use the term (BPO) to describe Back Office operations only – i.e. functions which require qualified personnel in law, accounting, process engineering, etc.
We focus on BPO services facilitated within the Philippines as the industry there is time tested and proven, employs over 1 million people, and is still comparatively inexpensive.
Our involvement in BPO projects is on an advisory – see below product – or project management basis.
The following qualification parameters apply for needs in this area:
- The requirement is correctly specified with milestones and measurement criteria clearly defined
- The application is in an area we understand / have available expertise we can draw on
- There is a readily available skill base which can be identified and sourced locally
- System documentation and staff training are provided
- The function requires dedicated staff
Because of the impact it can have on your success, Business Process Outsourcing MUST be approached with a long term mindset!
Click on the product below to learn about a fast and low cost way to get started…