Working Through The Call Center Maze
The call center industry in the Philippines is massive with over 500 centers and growing … and most are keen for extra business!
Each center operates differently. Some have a minimum requirement of 100 seats per project, some will facilitate a single seat, and others are one-stop-shops delivering call center and BPO services.
Available options include:
Dedicated seat in facility
Payment “per hour” (minimums apply)
Payment “‘per call” (minimums apply)
Automated Systems (e.g. surveys)
Planning For Success
Call Center establishment and management is a specialist area, one which requires…
- professional management
- utilization of the right hardware, software and communications technologies
- an ability to attract and retain staff with industry specific experience so that training costs are contained
- the flexibility to expand or contract according to demand
- continuity in case of disaster or commercial difficulty
- Competitive cost (not necessarily the lowest!)
Our role is to help you navigate through these various options. We do this by providing background information and details on who is available to help you through an easy to follow guidance program which includes overviews and contact details on service providers who can help you.
Click on the image below to learn more…