Content development: the ongoing challenge for online marketers…
Many years ago, building a website was a challenge and the costs could often be significant.
Not anymore as today, the real challenge with any website is not its implementation or design but rather ensuring you have sufficient content to engage your visitors and encourage them to take action in some form.
Today, content development is an ongoing process. It’s not something you do once and come back to every 12-24 months.
As a result, content is the most expensive component of any website. For example, a single page or well structured social media post can cost $100+ once you factor in all components – your time, graphics and implementation.
You can allocate your own or staff’s time to this important task OR follow the many companies and entrepreneurs who outsource this function to freelancers and outsourcing agencies.
Here are two additional options to consider…
Done-for-you content (with full Private Label Rights). Includes:
- Special Report / eCourse: Five Golden Money Rules – 6 articles (3,789 words)
- Special Report / eCourse: 7 Keys to Successful Offshore Outsourcing – 8 articles (4,509 words)
- Three (3) Blog Articles – 2,575 words – add these to your Blog immediately
Need custom content for your site or marketing programs?
As demonstrated on this website, we have experience delivering:
- Custom Blog articles – aligned to your business
- Website content – full website or partial / select pages only
- Editing / review of existing content with suggestions for improvement / change
We are available to perform what is required on a remote basis.
Price: Subject to Requirements