How to build, drive and grow a profitable and sustainable “direct marketing” based business, online and offline…
Includes 372 tips and strategies and
dozens of “real world” examples
From the Desk of Joe McAleer
Business Coach and former VP Marketing, Bank of America
Want to improve returns from your existing operations, get more active online, or start a new venture?
Today, no matter what you do in business, you need an online presence – i.e. a website, Facebook page, and email list as a minimum.
These are all “one-on-one” / direct marketing channels. Therefore, to make these work properly for you, you MUST develop the same business mindset – and disciplines – which traditional mail order / direct marketers have been utilizing for the past 50+ years.
Now you can undertake formal studies, call in a coach, attend a workshop, or join mastermind groups to develop this mindset and the disciplines required.
However, here’s an alternative – a smart and low cost starting point …
The Real World Marketer is a comprehensive “self paced” coaching program which gives you a ROADMAP – presented in the form of systematic STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES – to get you on the right track and then stay there.
Everything you need to create a winning process for your business is at your fingertips:
Planning — Branding — Product Selection — Personnel — List Building — Customer Service — Copywriting — Joint Ventures — Offshore Expansion — Events — Press Releases — plus much more…
With this program, you will learn how to master the following flow / process so you can maximize returns:
Here are some of the key elements of this program …
Direction from Experts with LONG track histories of success
The core program has been developed by two long term marketers who between them have handled more than 1,000 direct marketing campaigns which have produced millions of customers…
Joe McAleer – a former VP Marketing Bank of America (17 years), a former President of Encore Marketing (travel and leisure programs), and the former Founder and President of one of Asia’s leading advertising agencies and today provides consulting services to groups within Asia.
Joe has developed and managed marketing and business development programs which have generated BILLIONS in revenue.
George Notaras – An experienced direct marketer who has worked with many of the largest direct marketing companies in Australia, delivered services to major publishing houses across Asia; and assisted several large North American direct marketers establish a global presence.
George was actively marketing the Internet way back in 1983 (through Ausinet – the Australian Information Network), co-authored his first training product (Marketing on the Information Superhighway) in 1996, and established Wealth Traders in 2003, a service which has already assisted many thousands of individuals and companies worldwide.
372 Time Tested and Proven Marketing and Business Tips and Strategies
The Real World Marketer brings together – in one place – “time tested and proven” tips and techniques which have already generated massive returns for those who use them.
These tips and techniques are delivered in a step-by-step manner across Forty Seven (47) Guides, each addressing an important area / subject you need to consider in your business.
- In “Tips for Establishing Partnerships and Joint Ventures”, you will learn how a simple strategic alliance reduced marketing costs by 75% and produced $100,000+ in profits month-after-month consistently for more than 2 years. The simple technique used here is something anyone in business can use!
- In “Four Keys to Establishing Your Business In A Fresh Market”, you will learn how a direct marketer mastered the #1 secret to DM in Japan and subsequently enjoyed average orders 4 times higher than those from their USA customers. If you are marketing online (and hence globally), then you should be aiming to get as many tips like this as possible!
Many of these Guides provide extensive walk-throughs which demonstrate the techniques and disciplines you need to master and apply in your business. For example, the below table is one of six scenarios used to explain the extremely important concept of LIFETIME VALUE …
Many Guides also include “money-saving” strategies…
The Real World Marketer is not just about ways to boost sales as it also covers many key operational considerations which you must get right in order to grow your business.
For example …
- In “Protecting Your Assets and Cash Flow”, we walk you through the many key areas you MUST focus on, including how to protect your:- reputation — list / data — product — cash flow — and brand.
- In “Controlling Your Marketing Costs”, many examples of how to SAVE are provided. In some cases, these savings can actually improve your sales and customer service levels.
- In “Planning Your Process “, you get a detailed run-down of the time frames you need to allow for different functions. This is vital as it impacts on your cash flow plus ensures you perform a task “without mistakes” so money is not wasted.
- In “Payment Processing Considerations”, we walk you through the whole process of setting up an online store / payment processing facility. Everything you need to consider is included in our Roadmap.
All Guides are presented in a simple and easy to absorb article format with key takeaways listed on a point-by-point basis….
“Golden Nuggets” like these have saved the authors and our clients many thousands of dollars. Maybe they will for you too!
This holistic approach to business planning and management is why The Real World Marketer is more of a BUSINESS COACHING program than a marketing program.
The good news is that you can have this business know-how at your fingertips at a fraction of what you would pay anywhere else. Read on…
Comprehensive and Easy to Use
Most programs focus on “the latest” rather than providing practical and realistic direction that can work for anyone.
The Real World Marketer outlines the key areas you need to be considering … and at various points makes it very clear that you should NOT continue further if the preceding step/s are not in place.
The Forty-Seven Guides in the program vary in length from 1 to 17 pages when printed out (average is 6 pages) so they are quite detailed.
Delivered online, the Guides are accessible via a simple Table of Contents you can go to at any time.
This allows you to go directly to ANY section IMMEDIATELY…
Table of Contents
Introduction and Navigation
- About The Real World Marketer
- Legal Notices
- About The Authors
- Table of Contents – Use this to go to specific Guides
PREPARE FOR SUCCESS
- Develop A Winning Mindset
- Understanding Your Intentions – And The Benefits For You
- Develop Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Four Success Tips To Get You Going Forwards
- Four Keys When Setting Up Your Business
- Get Ready To Turn Your Marketing Ideas Into An Endless Cash Flow
- Six Ways to Tune Into Your Market
- Understand And Comply With The Legal Rules Applying To Your Business / Niche
- Prepare For Minimizing And Overcoming Roadblocks
PLANNING AND STRATEGIES
- 7 Steps To Building Your Business Plan
- Creating a Winning Marketing Plan – Your Roadmap To Success and Results
- Six Key Fundamentals You Must Incorporate Into Your Planning
- The Key Areas You Must Address In Your Marketing Plan
- Gathering Information For Your Marketing Plan
- Tips on Choosing a Product or Service to Sell
- Setting Your Price Points For Maximum Profitability
- Identifying Your “Go-to-Market” Options And Strategies
- Building Your Mailing List – The Lifeblood of Your Business
- The One Thing That Will Give You More Repeat Business Than Anything Else You Do
- Four Distribution Options That Can Help You Build Focus
- Bringing Together The People Resources You Need to Succeed
- Incorporating Lifetime Value Into Your Strategies and Plan
- Five Strategies For Gaining An Edge Over Your Competition
- Converting A Niche Into A Fresh Market
- Four Keys To Establishing Your Business In A Fresh Market
- Why You Must Focus on Relationship Building
- Planning Your Process
PUTTING YOUR PLAN INTO ACTION
- Creating Your Marketing Collateral
- Selecting a Copywriter Who Consistently Delivers Results Generating Copy
- Fine Tuning Your Marketing Messages
- Establishing Your Online Presence
- Payment Processing Considerations
- Controlling your Marketing Costs
BUILDING AND MEASURING DISTRIBUTION
- Managing Your Risk … And Profits
- Protecting Your Assets … And Cash Flow
- Ten Ways to Multiply Your Marketing Returns
- Tips For Establishing Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Applying A Microscopic View To Your Targeting
- Five Keys to Renting and Buying Lists
- Strategies and Tips for Developing Awareness with Public Relations
- Using Press Releases To Build Credibility, Enhance Image and Increase Sales
- Boost Your Visibility, Generate Leads And Drive Sales With Events
Traps and Pitfalls
- Keeping Your Eye On The Market
- Twelve Very Common Pitfalls You Must Avoid
- Keeping It Simple
- Productivity Tools
- Copywriting Tips
- Fine Tuning Your Marketing Messages (from Putting Your Plan Into Action)
- Special Offers – Samples
- Guarantees / Trust / Facts – Samples
- Powerful Phrases – Samples
- Taking Action – Samples
- Internet Promotion Options
- FREE Subscription Newsletters
- Building Your Own List
- Search Engine, Directory and eZine Submission
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Article Submission
- Traffic Exchanges, Blogs and Forums
- Internet Marketing Promoters
Use these Guides whenever you need to …
- evaluate a new opportunity
- reinforce a decision
- gain additional insights and perspectives on what you could and may need to be doing to get to the next stage of your business development
- determine how to put a plan into action
- come to grips with what you need to avoid
- expand the knowledge and skills of your staff at a low one-time cost
Valuable ADD-ONS to Give You Extra Know-How and Capabilities
Where The Real World Marketer provides an all important ROADMAP to help you, there are several areas which may warrant some special attention so you can refine everything you do even further.
The following resources will give you additional capabilities:
Essential Business Agreements
No matter what business you are in, you will require some basic documents to handle the myriad of requirements which come your way.Twenty-seven (27) Essential Business Agreements provides:drafts – for Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements, Heads of Agreement, Joint Venture Agreements, Employment Agreements and more – which you can modify to suit your specific needs, Access to these will save you plenty of time – and maybe some legal fees.
The Art of Selling
Described by Napolean Hill – Author of “Think and Grow Rich” – as “The best book I have ever read other than my own”, this classic from 1938 walks you through basic sales skills which have never aged, presented in a no-hype storyline style.
As sales skills are essential in any business endeavor, this is one eBook every business owner should read.
Suitable for ANY business…
Here’s what others have said about this program:
Can you afford to ignore investing in your Business Process?
ALL successful marketers / business people are continuously investing in improving their Process. It’s an area you cannot ignore … and doing so will be at your own peril!
If you are serious about your business, you should not take that risk – especially not when you can purchase a program like this for less than most coaches’ charge for just one hour of their time!
Sometimes getting yourself from a losing to a winning position requires only minor modifications or changes, things you will kick yourself for previously overlooking when pointed out to you.
This program brings these to your attention – whether it’s one or more of the 372 tips, techniques or strategies and many examples featured in The Real World Marketer, a new perspective, or getting the right agreements in place with the people you do business with.
Generally there’s multiple factors you need to consider — and that’s what makes this program an invaluable STARTING POINT and ongoing reference tool.
Get The Real World Marketer
Products of the scope and quality of the main coaching product alone normally sell for in excess of $500 – in some cases, more than $1,000. Of course, if you call in a private coach, then expect to pay well in excess of even $1,000.
However, we want this product to be readily affordable to everyone … because the knowledge and skills this package conveys are EXACTLY what every business and entrepreneur should have at their fingertips and don’t want price to hold anyone back.
So, for a limited time, you can get this unique product at a hugely discounted rate…
- The Real World Marketer ONLINE (this is not an eBook)
– A US$197 Value
- 27 Essential Business Agreements – A US$50 Value
- The Art Of Selling – BONUS
Total Value – US$247.00
You Pay – US$117.00
- Within minutes of your order being approved, you will receive an email with login details to your Member Area for this product.
- Please add support AT wealthtraders DOT com to ensure receipt of these instructions.
- A 30 days no questions asked money back guarantee applies when purchased through the above link.
If you desire better returns from your existing business or about to start a new venture, then I urge you not to delay a moment longer. TAKE ACTION NOW!
To your success!