About The Author
Over 30 Years Experience in Marketing and Outsourcing
GEORGE NOTARAS, the author of this program, is an experienced outsourcing and marketing specialist with a background which includes:
- 2005 – Current: WealthTraders.com – co-foundered WealthTraders.com in 2003 and, since 2005, this has been his primary vehicle for providing consulting, outsourcing, and eCommerce related services, predominantly from Manila.Through this operation, he has developed practical “hands-on” knowledge and skills in many of the functions companies are now outsourcing. For example: establishing a call center, website development, establishing and managing affiliate programs, creating online content, product development, payment solutions, and much more.In addition to outsourcing within the Philippines, he has outsourced different functions to the USA, Australia, Russia, Slovakia, Netherlands, and Denmark.
- 2002 – 2005: On-the-Ground in Asia – he moved to Manila in 2002 to manage MLA, Asia’s longest established direct marketing services company, with clients such as The Economist, Financial Times, and Asian Wall Street Journal. In this role, he established relationships with outsourcing agencies in the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, China, and Hong Kong.
First visited – and used – the Philippines as an outsourcing center in 1994 and then relocated to the Philippines in 2002.
- 1991 – 2002: Direct Marketing Consultant – through his own business, he provided consulting and project management services to:- companies promoting outsourcing (in Australia) to offshore groups — Australian direct marketers who wanted to go international — and several of Australia’s leading loyalty program users and providers.
- 1987 – 1991: Direct Mail Industry – Business Development Manager and Sales Manager roles with Datamail, the leading direct marketing service bureau in Australia at that time.At one point, he managed several of the largest direct marketing clients in Australia, handled many government processing requirements, worked with several offshore companies who outsourced their Australian activities, and initiated several innovations in the industry.
- 1981 – 1986: Computer Bureau Industry – Management of bureau-based accounting, technical mining solutions, and data management solutions for large companies in Queensland, Australia.As State Manager Queensland for ACI Computer Services from 1983-1986, he was part of the team which introduced “online information retrieval” (similar to search engines), email, and online auctions in Australia.