This policy describes the information we collect at this website, how we use that information, the security of that information, how you can access and correct any such information. and other relevant details concerning your privacy.
1.) Collection of Non-Personal Information
These Cookies help us collect and store information about your visit to our website, including:
- the date and time you accessed our website
- the internet (IP) address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- the pages you accessed while visiting our website
- the Affiliate who referred you – this only applies if you have been referred via an active Affiliate link
This information does NOT identify individuals and is used solely to measure the number of visitors to the website, how it was navigated, demographic and usage patterns.
NOTE: If you wish, you can disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
2.) Collection of Personal Information
We collect and manage personal information ONLY for subscribers – to our Free Reports – and buyers of our products.
The information we collect and store includes:
- your name and email address
- the date of your subscription and / or purchase
- the internet (IP) address of the website from which you linked directly to the website
- any additional “optional” information which you choose to provide within your secure Member Area (see below)
NOTE: We DO NOT collect or store any financial information / data on this site.
3.) How do we use Personal Information?
The personal information obtained from this website is used, where you have so requested:
- to provide products and services to you
- to provide you with information, newsletters or other communications
- to involve you in promotions and other initiatives undertaken by us
Other than for the purposes above, we never use your personal information in any other way without your consent.
4.) How to Manage your Personal Information?
All subscribers and buyers of our various programs / products get access to a “secure” Member Area which gives you the ability to manage the personal information we have collected and store on your behalf.
This is accessible through the Member Profile link within your account. You can modify your Profile whenever and as often as you wish.
Included in this Member Profile is the ability to nominate / advise us that you do not wish to receive promotional emails.
5.) Security of your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collect from risks such as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data. For example, your personal information is maintained in a secure environment which can be accessed only by yourself and authorized personnel.
However, no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
6.) Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information collected through this website is not disclosed or passed on to third parties, including Affiliates.
The only exceptions are:
- where we outsource a technical requirement to a company who needs access to data to perform a contracted task. Non Disclosure agreements are applied in such instances.
- where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health, to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or where it may be required by law such as in a response to a warrant, subpoena or other legal process.
7.) Links to other Websites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other website that is linked to this website. It is your responsibility to investigate the privacy policies of those other sites.
8.) Changes to this Privacy Statement
9.) Contact us
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions.