FAQs – Affiliate Program
Below are frequently asked questions (FAQs) about our Affiliate Program.
[Click on the + icon to learn more.]
Additional manual checks are also applied.
We actually have quite a few…
We are not into featuring hundreds of offers. FOCUS is more important to us.
- Fundamentally, the old adage of “healthy wealthy and wise” applies to all of our featured offers. It does not matter if someone inherits wealth — creates their own wealth – or wins wealth. Everyone wants to create more wealth — and once they have it, they want to build further … and enjoy it. Only products / services related to any of these areas are featured in Wealth Traders.
- Our content partners must be able to demonstrate a commitment to their business … and their clients. There is no point in promoting a product or service where the content partner does not fulfill and meet customer expectations when it comes to general customer service, refund requests, etc.
- The content partners sales materials must not make false claims. This particularly applies to investment offers which state (for example) “you will make $xxxx return in the next 20 days”. Even with a money back guarantee, we prefer not to be associated with such claims.
- The base product / service within any offer must have a proven track record – either online or offline. In fact, we like Advertisers who have an offline business as the associated costs are inherently much higher than online and so this is a further demonstration of their commitment to their business.
- The authors of training related campaigns actually have the experience and credibility to provide what is claimed in their sales materials. We do not promote products / services which have been quickly compiled to produce short term returns, as is the case with many of the get-rich-quick promotions floating around the Internet. We believe that value and substance always win out, even if the short term returns are not as great. After all, it is our and your reputation that is on the line whenever one of our offers is put in front of your customers / visitors.
- Our content partner has the means to be able to pay our Affiliates. We do not guarantee that this will always happen – refer to our Terms and Conditions for our policy in this regard. However, we have worked with all of our “current” content partners for quite some time and therefore know their track history in this area. The fact that most offers are handled through our own shopping cart means the onus for payment is on us, rather than our partners.